If you aren’t aware, Clif made a post on his facebook about seeing this.
If him agreeing with this post isn’t conformation enough for you to know that this is me, you’ll just have to live in your doubt. I’ve decided not to let any of my friends (very good friends) get pulled into this just because you don’t want to believe that the girl was me.
First of all, he’s not upset. Clearly, I’m not upset. So if we could all please stop sending hate and threats, I’m sure at least one of us would be happy.
I’ve gotten a lot of multiple questions that are very valid so let me just answer a few:
- I didn’t ask Jared about this because there has been no recent subtext to Sam’s sexuality. There’s never really been any situations like that for Sam (and if there were, like with the male crossroads!demons) he didn’t bat an eye to them unlike Dean who has usually made sure to state ‘he doesn’t swing that way’ until more recently.
- I started with saying ‘I admire Dean becoming more comfortable with himself’ which is in every way. How long has it been since Dean hasn’t fallen asleep fully dressed? When in past seasons has he just up and cooked some burgers? With Lisa. And as much as he was trying, he never looked completely comfortable (most likely due to the fact that anyone could get to them, unlike the MoL bunker which is quite safe)
- I stated I was bisexual, not to say ‘lololol only gay people can tell who gay ppl r’ but to emphasize that I’ve been through a similar journey of self discovery and it looked kind of like what Dean might be going through (complete denial to eh, why do I need to say I don’t like women?)
- I never ever went into this wanting Jensen to “confirm” that “Dean is bisexual”. As I’ve said, a friend drafted this question and I’ve been rewording it a little and my end goal was to hear Jensen talk in depth about Dean. I love when actors are so connected to their characters after spending so many years on them and Jensen in particular is very passionate about Dean. As a controversial subject, I thought he might want the opportunity to give us his two cents on the matter in a respectful way in a smaller setting (njcon is the smallest con I’ve attended). I wasn’t fishing for a fight from anyone. I wasn’t looking to “CONFIRM THE DESTIEL”. I didn’t have any sort of shipping agenda. I’ll ship what I want to ship, no matter what. I didn’t know that the question from Misha’s panel would create such an uproar at Jared and Jensen’s panel the next day.
- I hadn’t (and still haven’t) heard anything about the banning of sexuality/shipping questions. I personally would like to not have the subject of sexuality as taboo of a subject as it is, especially in a setting where a lot of the audience is LBTQ or a supporter. As I was asking a question about the character I didn’t deem it inappropriate. A lot of people have stated that it was very inappropriate, and I’m sorry if I offended you. I would never ever ask a question about sexuality in a setting I thought would make the actors extremely uncomfortable. No offense to anyone, but Jensen is in his 30’s. He’s been around for a while and while I understand now how stating my own sexuality may have made people uncomfortable, I was asking about Dean’s development relating to sexuality. I want to treat Jensen like an adult. I feel like a lot of this “Family” treats him very carefully. Just compare a panel with Misha as opposed to Jensen. I know Misha really does put himself more out there, but I still believe we should treat the actors as what they are, grown men who have the full right to deny a question if they so desire (a right I feel has been taken away from Misha because he will answer even the most degrading questions). Jensen has the full right to deny any question he doesn’t want to answer. Something he’s done in the past. So it wasn’t your right as a crowd (and even online) to put the blame on me and cut me off. Clif had to step in after the crowd got loud. We really don’t know what Jensen would have said, and we never will.
- Yes, I do have another tumblr. I’ve had it for a while now.
- No, I will not give any of you the url. I know that there’s a lot of you that want to follow for good reasons, but I didn’t ask this for attention and I sure as hell don’t want to lead anyone to my blog which leads to all my friends blogs. Again, if you figure out who I am, please keep it to yourself. And that isn’t a challenge.
Again, I’ve loved this cast a lot for a very long time. I hate seeing them get hate. You’re completely entitled to your opinion, but you do not have the right to send legitimate hate to people.
Please take everything with a grain of salt and feel free to keep sending messages if you need to get anything off your chest!